Surface disinfection, the way it should be!
TOWL disinfectant wipes provide world class infection control. From hard surface disinfection to instrument treatment, TOWL wipes provide reliable and consistent infection prevention for the discerning health care professional wanting to protect both the patient and the care team. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 15 Seconds. Kills the HIV and coronavirus virus in 4 minutes.
- ONE step cleaner & disinfectant
- Four minute “kill time” – EPA registered and laboratory proven to effectively kill over 25 pathogens in four minutes.
- Low toxicity – Helps to reduce the exposure to harmful chemicals that are often featured in surface disinfectants.
- Larger wipe size (6” x 8”) – Less wipes per application which saves time and money when compared to smallerwipes.
- Absorbent Material – Polyester Spunlace effectively distributes the disinfectant solution while scrubbing and cleaning surface laden bio burden.
Kills in 4 minutes…
- Enveloped Viruses:
Human Coronavirus, Human Hepatitis B Virus, Human Hepatitis C Virus, Herpes Simplex, HIV-1, AIDS -1 minute, Influenza Virus Type A2, RSV
- Large Non-Enveloped Viruses:
Adenovirus, Human Rotavirus (strain WA)*** 10minutes
- Small Non-Enveloped Viruses:
Norovirus (Norwalk Disease)*** 10 minutes, Poliovirus Serotype I, Rhinovirus(Common Cold)
Mycobacterium bovis (TB)
- Encapsulated Bacteria:
- Multi-Drug Resistant Bacteria:
Streptococcus auresus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE)
- Gram Positive Bacteria:
Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Gram Negative Bacteria:
Acinetobacter baumanni, Burkholderia cepacia, Campylobacter jejuni, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coll (E.coli)
Disinfecting powered by Quaternary Ammonium